Our Standard Level Luanro Bait Boats are equipped with the following Features:
• Comes Standard with Forward and Reverse (without speed-control) – One Speed Only.
• 1.4amp, 4800rpm brushed Motor.
• 5mm Stainless Steel Shaft, with steel Universal Coupling.
• Stainless Steel Rudder with tubing.
• 75mm propellor.
• Individual Drop Tray System. ALSO independent from the forward/reverse function.
• 12v 7,0ah Rechargeable Bait Boat Battery.
• AC-DC 12v Home Charger for your Bait Boat Battery.
• PVC Stand.
• 12 Month Workmanship & Installation Warranty.
Features of our Standard Luanro Bait Boats:
There are many clients asking what makes our Bait Boats Different from other Bait Boats, and how do our Bait Boats compare to other makes of Bait Boats.
This is easy. We are only making use of high-quality materials and workmanship. Noncorrosive Materials are used inside and out to ensure a quality that’s difficult to beat.
• We do not use any screws, bolts or nuts to secure any of our bait boat structure.
• Our top and bottom sections of our boats are continuous to ensure a smooth finish, as well as a high level of water tightness.
• We are using 2,5mm high heat resistant silicone Wire to all main components.
• We also install (as standard) a safety non-returnable battery terminal system. If you mistakenly switch the terminals around, no damage will occur to your boat’s components.
What are the Differences Between the 4 Channel Radio
System and the 6 Channel Radio System?
The 4 Channel Radio System:
This is a basic compact radio with no additional Features .
It operates on 12v (8 x 1,5v AA Batteries, or external 12v
plug in port). Many anglers reported distances with these
radios more than 300m, while other manufacturers market
them to provide to with a distance of how far can you see
your boat? boat?””. According to our tests, the distance provided
by these radios are influenced by windy conditions. So,
our recommendation will be that the radio will provide yo u
with a safe distance of about 200m to 250m max.
The 6 Channel Radio System:
This Radio is more advanced that the 4 Channel, less
subtle to weather conditions . It operates on 6v 4 x 1,5AA
Batteries), and provide s you with a distance of about
400m. These radios also have additional program menus
to utilize and personalize your handset responses and
settings. An additional feature of these radios is that its
programmable to turn your boat when it goes out of range.
The display on the radio also keep you up to date with the
power strength of the battery in your boat, as well as in
your handset, and also indicate the signal strength
between your boat and your radio.