- +- 900mm long
- +- 7.5kg (incl. batteries) in weight
- 400mm wide, and 300mm high.
- Range: tested +- 400 metres with I6x 6 channel remote version, capacity 3kg feed in main spinning hopper. 1.5kg in back hoppers
- Weight: lightweight 7.5kg (batteries incl.). Charger (incl.) lipo intelligent charger. You can charge it from you car 12v battery or 220v mains at the water, +- 1 and a half hours to full capacity.
- Functionality; makes feeding area with a circle of 16 metres around the boat. ANY feed from red, black rape, hemp, tigers, maize, boilies etc. (ANYTHING!)
- 2.4 gh 4 or 6 channel radio which means NO interference from any bait boat EVER and one function per stick movement, 3 servos for bait buckets and rudder.
- Arial: flexible, only 50mm long Lights: 2x10mm bright green leds at back. 10mm Bright led white or blue on the sides & 10mm super bright red in front Speed:Top speed +- 20 kmph variable speed.
- Speed:Top speed +- 20 kmph variable speed.
- Steady and sturdy even in huge waves and wind.
- Summary: your hook bait lies in a huge feeding area (not away from a small pile of feed)
- Support: full service back-up
- Colours: customized (being reasonable)
- Motor: 3 phase AC technology
- Battery: Lipo charger (included) charge your batteries at the water from your vehicle in +- one hour Battery capacity +- 7 lines by 200 metres. Backup battery system if boat runs out of battery flick a switch on remote and bring boat back on backup.
- Built-in stand, for stand alone function.
- If battery reaches low level, you can activate back-up battery from the radio.
- Bait boat bags available. Contact us for personal deliveries.
- Built-in prop protection
- Repairs and upgrades done to all major brand bait boats. Contact us for an obligation free quote.